Counselling on IVF & Surrogacy
The treatment of infertility may be long, arduous and exhausting. It puts a lot of strain on the couple undertaking the treatment physically, mentally and psychologically. Besides, there are various ethical issues involved, which deem it necessary for all patients, doctors to be very clearly aware of every step in the treatment regime to provide emotional and mental support to patients. Doctors personally conduct counseling sessions at the beginning of the treatment of every patient.
Andrology LabOur fully equipped andrology lab is the best resource for evaluation of male factor infertility and all required tests are carried out.
Hormone Assay ServicesTo strictly maintain quality of treatment all hormone assays can be carried out at our lab. We recommend credible pathology labs for other general tests.
Pre - Art PreparationOnce you have had your first consultation, attended counseling and finished the prescribed diagnostic procedures we will arrive at a diagnosis of the cause of infertility from the evidence in front of us in consultation with our team leader. On the basis of this evaluation the most appropriate form of therapy suited for you and most likely to result in pregnancy will be recommended. Before we start with the ART procedure/ovulation induction any other related conditions, which may have a bearing upon your condition (such as menstrual irregularities, obesity, PCOS, endometriosis, uterine growths etc) will be treated by medication, surgery or lifestyle modification advice. Once you are ready the treatment procedure begins.
Treatment of Male Factor Infertility
- PESA, TESA for Sperm preparation for ICSI.
- ICSI - the latest and most successful therapeutic procedure for the treatment of male infertility where a single sperm is injected into an egg under microscope using high-tech gamete micromanipulation system. This is available in only a handful of centres in the country and is the last resort treatment of severe male factor infertility where pregnancy is possible to achieve even if the male has one viable spermatozoa (as opposed to IVF where at least a few million sperm cells are required for success)
- Andrological surgery for epididymal harvesting of sperm cell.
Treatment of Female Infertility
- Ovulation induction by hormone therapy
- IVF - ET
- IVF surrogacy -where the female cannot bear a pregnancy for medical reasons. We are the pioneers in this field.
- Donor IVF- in cases where due to advanced age or reduced reproductive function the female is not producing good quality eggs which are unlikely to result in pregnancy IVF may be performed with the help of an egg donor.
- Cryo-preservation – of eggs and embryos for future attempts at IVF or ET after failed implantation
- Vitrification- cutting edge new technology of egg freezing currently practiced by only a handful of centres in the country
- PCOS- is one of the most common Causes of infertility in women, characterized by irregular cycles, weight gain, thickening of skin, hirsutism and infertility- our centre is globally renowned for treating these cases and we are regularly requested to conduct teaching courses for doctors in this area.
Treatment of Unexplained Infertility
We are committed to our patients from the first consultation up to successful delivery of the baby at our centre or in other hospitals in the city if the patient should so desire it.
Accordingly we and our associate physicians and obstetricians will take all responsibility during your entire antenatal period. During this period we believe in multi-disciplinary team approach and therefore our associates who are experts in the fields of obstetrics, medicine, cardiology, surgery will combine their expertise as and when required to ensure best results for you.
Patients who live in other cities have the option to go back and have antenatal care and delivery conducted separately, but we prefer to do it for best results.